fitria

ketika sedih, marah, atau bahagia.....

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A little bit dizzy and cold, yesterday I try to go home earlier.. I'm out from the office at 7.30 PM but unfortunately I have to wait transjakarta bus longer than usual.. At Dukuh Atas shelter, people queueing very looooong.. I have to wait for about 20 minutes to get in to the bus.. I arrived at 9.10 PM, take some medicine.. grab some grapes in my refrigerator.. take a bath.. and then have a rest..

In the morning, I try to force myself to get out from bed.. Oohh, hope this day is saturday or sunday, so I can get some sleep longer.. but it's not.. :( although I'm still feeling unwell.. I must go to the office, finishing all those test scripts to be executed..

Well, good luck for me today.. wish that I can finished all my works on scheduled.. wish my fever and cold gone with the wind.. *halah.. :P*

cheers,
v3a

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home